Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays! Pork Tenderloin Marinade

We had the opportunity to entertain the family from NC this year, and we had some good food.

This is a recipe for pork tenderloin that comes from Paula Dean. It went over pretty well, and it's pretty easy.

This is just a marinade- put your tenderloin into it 24 hours before you cook. There is an online video of Paula making it if that helps you. Exact measurements really aren't necessary.

cup or more- depends on how much you are making Soy Sauce
1 Tbs ginger, grated
1 Tbs brown sugar
1 Tbs honey
1/4 cup green onion tips chopped
1-tsp to taste pepper
2 cloves garlic minced

some olive oil would help too- I didn't add any.

All of the measurements are estimates, and should be done to taste. 24 hours is a good way to go.

I brought the pork to a temp higher than I was planning. I think you want to pull it out when it's 140 to 150 degrees. Let it rest, it'll continue to climb temp as it goes.

I have two more recipes to share- one will be a guest post again, and the other is one my wife has made twice now, and both recipes are delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment